Copyright © a song in autumn spursh
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 18 November 2012

uhmm.....you may skip this :p


just something about my name.


My mom gave me the one and only name ‘sharon’.she thought multiple names was too mainstream back then,but, as I grew up til now,I’ve been called with several names.Here we go.


*EO: I have no idea where the moccafloat this name came up. As long as I can remember,my close family call me this way.


*OE : nah,this one is the mighty Eo’s anagram you could say. Because for some kids, saying Eo is like a rocket  science.bahah.


*ANSELOT: I have no idea.At all.Why.


*BONET :still a mistery.But some people in my neighbourhood call me with this.


*SHA: this one is my mom’s favourite :3.


*SAROOONGGG: this is how my super weird high school mates call me.


*BAGULA : a boy once called me with this. For he thinks that I am such a sweet girl…hihihiiii.


*SWEETCHERRY : a boy again. And sweet again. Okey now you can trust me. i really am a sweet girl :P.


*SHOR : this is the most popular.muahahaha. this one came from my uncle’s friend dat mistaken my name with shoren.soo, my unc started to call me shor, aaand it spreads like a ‘fresh from the oven’ spaghetti (#eh?) til now. Enjoy! =D.

See? My mom is a very creative mother. She knew how creative my name would be. no wonder. She’s a Capricorn. so am I.



ahhh...i'm craving for spaghetti :6

.shor

0 comments:

Post a Comment