Copyright © a song in autumn spursh
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 15 November 2012

funny way of laughin' . Burl ives

hello there,

i was wandering around thru wikipedia and found out mister Burl ives along the way.

he's an american actor,writer and folk music singer.
and as i heard his songs, i just couldn't help falling in love with this old man. akakkka.

old songs always have a special place in my heart, you know.


so, here i'll share one of his songs which recenlty been played again and again thru my earphones.ehe.


it's called


 "Funny Way of Laughin' "


written by Hank Cochran

from 1962 album It's Just My Funny Way of Laughin' by Burl ives.

" refrain':
It's just my funny way of laughin'
Yes, my funny way of laughin'
Your leavin' didn't bother me
It's just my funny way of laughin'
Yes, my funny way of laughin'
I'm really happy as can be

If you see me with a great big smile

At some party where the fun runs wild
If tears start to flow and I fall apart
Please don't think you broke my heart

refrain'


If we meet on the street

And a *little bitta tear* rolls down my cheek
Please don't think it's because I'm blue
Or that I'm still in love with you

refrain'


Remember the day you left our place

And how the tears rolled down my face
It wasn't because you were leavin' me
I was happy because you were pleasing me

refrain'


(funny way of laughin', laughin')

FADE
(funny way of laughin', laughin') "


have a look! =D




.shor



0 comments:

Post a Comment